February 24, 2024, 04:39:38 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Where to find- a gas pressurizer for high temperature reactions?  (Read 5110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline redbaron

  • Regular Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 18
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows of something that would do the following- almost tow hours of searching have come up fruitless. I need something like an air compressor, but one that is small, and will draw gases from one tube and pump them into another. The problem I am having is I have found many air compressors that can do this, but they draw the air from the air around it, and not from a specific place. Also, it would be preferable if it could handle fairly hot (300*C) gases. I know this seems very specialized but I am in need of some way to pressurize gases into a chamber for my AP Chem summer project. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.


Sponsored Links