June 05, 2020, 02:09:22 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Surface Rubberizing  (Read 1489 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dzingishan

  • Very New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Surface Rubberizing
« on: November 03, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
I'm a costume maker and trying to found the material

There is a costume maker, who is using "close-celled cross-linked polyethylene that I custom order. It gets rubberized later on via a chemical reaction that I subject it to (to make it waterproof and sturdier) "

Before: http://d.facdn.net/art/cfstudios/1466032410/1466032410.cfstudios_tumblr_o8u2c5icg61utfu5ho1_540.jpg
After reaction and painting: http://d.facdn.net/art/cfstudios/1467251972/1467251972.cfstudios_khallage.jpg

After research my guess is XLPE, but I don't know the chemical

Thanks for help

Sponsored Links