The proper method industrially would dissolve the resin using solvent vapour. Very much like dry cleaning of clothes: boil the solvent, let it condensate on the part to dissolve. This brings clean solvent on the part and leaves the dissolved resin in the liquid. If you prefer, it's dissolving and recycling the solvent in one step.
Though, I feel it far too dangerous at home. If the vessel is closed, boom due to overpressure. If it's open, boom due to air+vapour mix. It would need a non-flammable solvent, but most are banned now for being carcinogenic. It also needs a special design with several stages of varied temperatures and compounds.