It is a forum rule that you need to show some effort on your part. What do you know about these materials' individual solubility?
This is what I know so far and like a confirmation:
1. Ammonia 7664-41-7 + Water
2. Lactic acid 79-33-4 + Water
3. Tetradecanoic acid 544-63-8 + Ethanol
4. 3-Methyl-1-butanol 123-51-3 + Water
5. 1-Butylamine 109-73-9 + Paraffin oil
6. 2-Butanone 78-93-3 + Water
7. Ammonium Bicarbonate 1066-33-7 + Water or Paraffin oil
8. Hexanoic acid 142-62-1 + Ethanol
End-Product: A Pheromone that can last four weeks or more.