I can't take blood samples, the government won't, but other groups may.
What upsets me: I reacted that 3 days after the fire, other organisations about 2 days. It would have been the right time to clean the pollution and chelate lead in the blood of contaminated persons. But after 3 months, the lead oxide powder has largely entered the lungs of the inhabitants and visitors, and passed from the blood to the bones, from where removal is nearly impossible.
How much lead? The roof contained about 300t, but only a fraction evaporated in the fire. The whole lead melted and rained down. What fraction fell on wood, where the heat evaporated the lead, and the vapour made lead oxide carried in the atmosphere? Alas, the attic had a wooden floor above the stone arch, so whether this floor had disappeared before or after the roof melted decides the pollution amount.
If lead fell on the wooden floor, about all 300t lead went in the atmosphere. If the floor had disappeared first, only the lead falling on beams evaporated, which could be 10-2 or 10-3× the amount.
Anyway, the toxic concentration of lead in blood is about the same as for cyanide. If 0.3t cyanide had been injected in the atmosphere of a dense city, more people would worry about it.