Specialty Chemistry Forums > Citizen Chemist

This might be useful to some people

<< < (3/3)

Donaldson Tan:
That's so cool.. reminds me of the movie "the rock" starring Sean Connery.

Corvettaholic:
Remember that needle for the antidote? Its the actual size, but its contained in an auto-injector and it goes in the side of your leg instead of your heart. And there is 2 needles, first comes the atropine then the 2 pan chloride, or something like that. I think I heard of military atropine being used as a form of speed, but thats really really dangerous. Without the 2nd shot, your heart will probably burn out from being in "turbo" mode for so long.

hmx9123:
I don't think I'd like being exposed to sarin and VX.  However, if you're looking to be able to blow things up, you should transfer to EOD.  They do quite a bit of that, and their preferred method of destroying things is blowing them up.

Also, you said you're going to be in SF today?  Both Mitch and I are just across the bay.  I don't know what you schedule is like with the Army, but drop me or Mitch a private message and maybe we can meet up if you've got time.

Corvettaholic:
I just got back from SF, and I had practically no free time. If was one big mess, as per usual army regulation. But I bet I'll be out there again in the near future, then I'll definantly give you guys a ring. It was kind of a last minute thing before, because there was a problem getting my orders from the 63rd RSC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version