April 19, 2024, 07:56:08 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: What Level Of Hell Will You Go To?  (Read 27730 times)

Offline P

• Mole Snacks: +64/-15
  • I am what I am
Re: What Level Of Hell Will You Go To?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
I'm supposed to be a Christian   :o   I answered the questions honestly and thought that I'd get a reasonable score but was really supprised  -  Oh well   :'(
Tonight I’m going to party like it’s on sale for $19.99!

- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Offline Dan

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +469/-72
  • Organic Chemist
    • My research
Re:What Level Of Hell Will You Go To?
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 10:19:02 AM »
probably pretty fitting for a LaVeyan Satanist ;D

LaVeyan satanist philosophy=normal if you ask me, it's all very 'animal instinct', he didn't say anything in the satanic bible that everyone doesn't know already. In a nutshell: stand up for yourself and enjoy life - and then some stuff about sitting in dark rooms surrounded by candles. I think the whole point is that any non believer who reads it will say "oh my god, I agree with all of this", which of course you would. And then it conveniently cost's a large sum of money to become a member of the Church Of Satan. Funny that....

Anyway, I'll be in the City of Dis (6th), I'll get the first round in!
My research: Google Scholar and Researchgate

Offline dfx-

• Mole Snacks: +4/-4
  • I'm NOT a mole!
    • Red Chill
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 05:48:49 PM »
Level 6.
'Extreme' score re Heretics.

^ Not *too* bad.... ;D
BSc(Hons) in Forensic and Environmental Analysis

Offline mrdeadman

• Mole Snacks: +23/-39
  • I got a 5. Hooray!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 09:19:20 PM »
Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Damn. Haha.  :o
AP Chemistry Squad Member [001]

Offline english

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +31/-10
  • grad student
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »
Yay I get to hang out with the intewectuwalz!!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Sponsored Links