April 29, 2024, 04:08:50 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Еducation - Chemistry, physics, alternative sources of energy - areas;  (Read 3260 times)

Offline hakama

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-1
Hello,
I have a strong interest in physics and chemistry, new technologies, inventions especially alternative energy - absorption, generation, storage, transformation, utilization, thermal machines, processes, specific phenomena, effects, and generators of free energy, mobility aids, also: thermodynamics, physical chemistry, molecular physics, bionics, mechanics, fluid mechanics, EM waves, electrical engineering, crystallography, physical chemistry and more.

Experimental and applied nature.

I studied 2.5 years chemical sciences at the university. Now I hesitate whether to continue a master's degree (in chemistry) or I can start over with physics (4 years).

1. Currently I am trying to find a suitable subject (physical or chemical) - which can work in smaller scales (even alone).

2. Which part/area of chemistry have the opportunity to work on alternative energy sources? The same goes for physics.

2.1. What area of ​​chemistry is most closely to the physics?

3. Which technologies lies the most potential prospect? Which countries (institutes, universities) are working hard on similar technologies?

4. Аnd finally I have the opportunity to make small chemical laboratory in which to do some tests, but still have no idea on how to work and themes. Any guidance, ideas? For now, I just stopped raketomodelizam, but I work on more serious things

Thank you!

Sponsored Links