March 19, 2024, 01:05:28 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: indium gallium mixture ( NJRD-HJM-1 )  (Read 4113 times)

zaozeyuzzyy

indium gallium mixture ( NJRD-HJM-1 )
« on: March 23, 2013, 02:40:48 PM »
Test items: gallium indium element content

Element nameļ¼š                                                           Gallium (Ga)                        indium (In)
The power of three parallel experimental results:       69.0%/66.8%/69.8%            30.8%/30.7%/29.0%

what's the value of this element ? and industry application?

zaozeyuzzyy

Re: indium gallium mixture ( NJRD-HJM-1 )
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »
Isotope

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 05:59:43 PM »
I'm sorry you haven't received and answer to your original post yet.  It may be in the wrong forum.  I truly can't tell.  Unfortunately, you haven't really asked a question, much at all.  You've reported an alloy, but I can't find an online source for information on it.  Although Wikipedia does mention a similar alloy and its uses, this one also contains tin -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galinstan  You ask for the value of the element -- I'm guessing you want to know the price of the alloy?  And you want the industry application?

These sorts of questions come up from time to time on this forum, and I'm sad to say, the topic usually goes nowhere.  People don't usually think this way.  Usually people have an application, and then search for an alloy to fill their application, asking at that point, the price.  Often, I assume someone has some, and wants to sell it, but doesn't want to say so.  We do have a sub-forum, for advertising.  But you have to actually say so in your post.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

zaozeyuzzyy

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 08:27:01 AM »
yes . I want to know the price of the alloy, and the industry application. but i cant sell it . it  keep in the storehouse more than 30 years.... 

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 09:02:43 AM »
As a commodity, you may be able to find a price for the alloy from warehouses, and other resellers.  Their interest will really depend on how much you have, and how badly you want to get rid of it.  You could always check E*Bay or a chemical reagent seller, like Sigma-Aldrich to see what they charge for similar metals.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Sponsored Links