Hello, I'd like to present you good free molecules viewer and editor for iOS "3D Molecules Edit Lite: three-dimensional modeling tool and viewer for chemistry education in schools, colleges and universities".
It is designed to enable students to dispaly and build molecules in 3D.
"3D Molecules Edit Lite" allows the users to open and view molecules in SDF format files, for example, from NCBI's PubChem (http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
), a public database of compounds.
• Building molecule model.
• Support of single, double and triple bonds.
• Visualization of Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
• T-shaped and «seesaw» molecular geometries support.
• Bond-angle optimization.
• Loading molecule in SDF file format.
• Availability of information about chemical element symbols in the molecule.
• Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail.
The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
The free version is a limited version of "3D Molecules Edit&Drill: three-dimensional modeling tool and viewer for chemistry education in schools, colleges and universities" (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/3d-molecules-edit-drill-3d/id514528037?mt=8
You can download this app here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/3d-molecules-edit-lite-three/id652767335?mt=8