June 16, 2024, 02:38:07 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Need advise to make D20 heavy water via personal economic method  (Read 5027 times)

noblefuse

Dear Sir, madam;

Thank you for your interests. My name is sam azar, I believe i can achieve safe clean fusion of heavy water. I personally handbuilt a tesla coil at approximately 850,000 ac volts , 150 mhz and used the discharged upon a vessel of pure ultrareagent water . Extremely pure and free of contaminants and thus a low conductivity and ability to depict arc discharge. my experiments are under "noblefuse". Heavy water d20 is very expensive and though i wanted 100 percent volume in test vessel, i had 100 dollars worth of two ounces from United Nuclear. My approach was to show the pathway and describe on internet freely to make headway. I dont think much has happened and thus after 6 years waiting for someone to try and solve energy crisis, i will Finish my experiments. I NEED HEAVY WATER IN AT LEAST 5 GALLON QUANTITY. NEED ADVISE WHAT TO BUILD. IN ESSENCE- I NEED A HOW TO GUIDEBOOK FOR DUMMIES TO MAUFACTURE 100 PERCENT D20. THANKS.  GOD BLESS

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
Re: Need advise to make D20 heavy water via personal economic method
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »
Wow.  OK.  Somebody has to bite.  Do you have an online link to your process, or as much of it as you can explain?  I do want to read it.  Although, I really doubt what you're saying is remotely feasible.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

noblefuse

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:44:14 AM »
Wow.  OK.  Somebody has to bite.  Do you have an online link to your process, or as much of it as you can explain?  I do want to read it.  Although, I really doubt what you're saying is remotely feasible.
Thank you for your interests. This is nuclear fusion, the holy grail of energy, I have an idea i have tried in the past to expose publicly and may be found via my website noblefuse.com. IN a nutshell, akin to los alomos laboratories using high voltage discharges via Z pinch, However different. I believe in Interia and alternating current, akin to internia in an oscillation form with attributes of skin effect and "extra" magnetic energy from such oscillation. So much more to say in the eletrical realm why this could work BUT BOTTOM LINE IS BUILD IT AND WE SHALL SEE. My first experiment was successful to depict arc discharge, if i only had the FUEL D20 i might have shown excess energy. This attempt NOW 7 YEARS AFTER FIRST EXPERIMENT I WILL PERFORM WITH D20 . i MUST MAKE THIS D20 AS SUFFICIENT QUANTITY IMPOSSIBLE TO PURCHASE.

i HAVE TRIED IN FORUMS IN PAST FOR HELP BUT USUALLY RIDICULE AND NEVER GOES ANYWHERE, ONLY FOREIGN CITIZENS TRY AS THEY ARE MORE DESPERATE FOR ACHIEVEMENTS. AT PRESENT I POSTED ON ELANCE.COM the following for contract "chemist needed to make heavy water d2o", only replies come from pakistan. i am close to choosing someone abroad as i cant find any americans to assist.

THE IRONIC NATURE OF THIS IS THAT HEAVY WATER IS USED AS A MODERATOR FOR FISSION POWER PLANTS AND THIS SYSTEM WILL USE IT AS FUEL. SWEET JUSTICE WHEN FOUND TRUE, HOPEFULLY MADE IN AMERICA,

FREE VIEWIND AND DOWNLAODFS AVAILABLE, NO NEED TO PURCHASE
http://books.google.com/books?id=cnj2_TwZOKUC&pg=PA19&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1804/-411
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 05:56:00 AM »
I am always baffled by the fact people believe there could exist a cheap method of producing something that is available from many sources. As far as I can tell there is no monopoly on heavy water production, so its price mostly reflects balance between production costs and market demand. If there were a chap method, someone would be already making and selling cheap heavy water.

Unless we turn to conspiracy theories, these can explain everything.

Please don't cry in your posts, abusing capital letters makes you look childish.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline discodermolide

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +405/-70
    • My research history
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 06:09:27 AM »
Is this not just the "cold fusion" idea/experiments done some years ago by Fleischmann and Pons?
see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
Development Chemists do it on Scale, Research Chemists just do it!
My Research History

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 07:01:40 AM »
"Arc discharge" suggests something else. F&P used electrodes made of palladium and claimed this particular material was responsible for the observed effect. Palladium was not mentioned so far.

But somehow I don't hold my breath.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

noblefuse

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 07:33:06 AM »
there is no crying here weak of faith people. only shouting to deaf dumb ears. again- this is chemical forum. need advise to make heavy wayetr- not your ignorant opinion on whether my system will work. forget i asked- i will delete this from my mailbox and search another avenue. thanks for nothing

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 07:49:42 AM »
I guess that concludes the discussion. Topic locked.

Sponsored Links