April 20, 2024, 12:36:03 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: principle of emerging properties: water, hydrogen & oxygen  (Read 36227 times)

Offline north

• Mole Snacks: +0/-10
Re: principle of emerging properties: water, hydrogen & oxygen
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2006, 04:53:24 PM »
    would anyone consider that because of the bonding that some sort of condensate is released because of the bonding? don't get me wrong( my fault AGAIN for being unclear) but i do appreciate that the bonding of hydrogen and oxygen is critical for the manifestation of the liquid we call water to exist in the first place. but i consider the bonding of hydrogen and oxygen to be like a "key" that unlocks some sort of energy and/or state which is the fundamental essence of the liquid we call water. for instance some sort of condensate or plasma? or what ever.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:09:25 PM by north »

Offline north

• Mole Snacks: +0/-10
Re: principle of emerging properties: water, hydrogen & oxygen
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

just to add;

the reason that i suggest some sort of condensate or plasma is because surely neither the proton or electron can be frozen( ice) but the resultant liquid, water can. in which i mean that liquid can reach states that the protons and electrons can't in and of themselves.

or is it possible to freeze either the proton or electron to become a solid in and of themselves?

Sponsored Links