Chemical Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sponsored links

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 370603 times)

rs20

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #465 on: January 15, 2017, 04:35:00 PM »

Hi folks,

I'm an electronic/software engineer who dabbles in an occasional bit of novice chemistry -- recent examples being a failed attempt to try a bit of copper electroplating (well, I did achieve electroplating, but the finish was awful), and the incredibly complex synthesis that is the preparation of Neodymium Sulphate from Neodymium Oxide. I'm also partway through building an NQR spectrometer for fun (optimized for Cu), which to be fair is much more of an electronics project than a chemistry project!

I look forward to exchanging chemistry advice for electronics advice!

Cheers,
Robert

0xFFFF

• Mole Snacks: +1/-0
  • Chemistry amoeba
« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2017, 03:52:30 PM »

Hey people,

I think I'm the equivalent of some sort of chemistry amoeba. My knowledge of chemistry in general is bound by my Googlefu and YouTube.
Thoisoi2, TheBackyardScientist, Cody'sLab, NurdRage, Periodic Videos and Applied Science are a few examples of the people I follow on YouTube.

My interest in chemistry comes from my work in security research. I spend a lot of time reverse engineering electronic security equipment.

-Kev

iantgotaclue

« Reply #467 on: November 28, 2017, 11:52:36 PM »

Hi everyone, i am just a noobie in the world of chemistry and my interest is in the world of foam mattresses which yes, require a degree of chemical knowledge.  Al :)

OxideHelium

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2017, 07:00:58 AM »

Hello everyone, I am a newborn extremely dummy of chemistry but I would like make it my new hobby, i'm 35, came from Poland, and it's all so far, do you have some more questions send priv or here.

OrganicDan96

• Mole Snacks: +3/-0
« Reply #469 on: December 09, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »

Hi I'm Daniel i am a 4th year Mchem student at a university in the UK. I am currently doing a research project in synthetic organic chemistry.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up

Mitch Andre Garcia's Chemical Forums 2003-Present.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.